14 May 2010

it's all about looking fresh.


And this is my choice for today. I'm really into that Valentino pink bag!
I'm not sure how I can describe this outfit, it's maybe something a little bit punk, because of the waistcoat, and hippie at the same time. I'm really in love with any type of dandy shoes, in this case these red ones. Ones you put them on a gorgeous skinny legs you can never go wrong, and then this sweet vintage dress with roses, I love it! :D


The look of the cute and fresh school girl.The Gingham Box Cross Body Bag it's so trendy and comfortable.. can't really miss the bikers! I think I should stop with these flower print skirts, but I really can't, I love them! The t-shirt is absolutely classic, mickey , our fav cartoon character :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails