27 August 2010

Anouck Lepère x the Chic is back.

Thank God there is fashiongonerouge.com for the people like me, who don't have the chance to read every single fashion magazine and see all his editorials with all the favorite models in it!

Anouck Lepere here " is a mix of 60s retro, modern edge and timelessly chic" for the September 2010 edition of Elle Belgium. Lensed by Pablo Delfos and styled by Ann Rabeux, which styling I simply adore. Every single shot is absolutely my taste and I love seeing Anouck in editorials, I miss her!
I remember some years ago how some great designer said in an interview that the adjective "chic", definitely equals the word "cheap", maybe there is something true but in this case, in this editorial I would love to be chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails