27 January 2012

H&M in Bugaria.








Good music, good food and nice people - this is how I could describe in a few words the evening in which H&M opened a showroom in Bulgaria. Besides the design, the bright colors, the different materials and pieces from the spring '12 collection , the whole atmosphere was wonderful too. A lot of guest took part in the event - the whole bulgarian fashion elite was there, like fashion stylists, photographers, designers, journalists and bloggers, who have yet to experience the pleasure of working with the Swedish brand. I'm really glad I was invited too.


I had some favorite pieces like this awesome short neon dress, but I hope that a big part of the collection is yet to come so we all can't wait the opening of the first store in Bulgaria on the 10th ot March.
And I also really hope that the bulgarian customers will appreciate this brand.






words and photos: press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails